PDA

View Full Version : Economic Warfare against the workers

breakfastburrito
19th Aug 2011, 01:50
What we are seeing in the Australian aviation industry is a war - although many won't have even recognised that they have already been in battle for a decade. The declaration of war was never announced & the rules of the game have been hidden, the artillery pieces have been moved around the board, now the first outbreak of hostilities has occurred.

You are witnessing warfare against the worker by capital. This is not about money, although it is unit for keeping score. This is about power & dominance by the elite (0.1%, representing capital) against everyone else. If you don't know about the 0.1%, your not in the club.

I have a series of 6 video's by Damon Vrebel - Debunking Money series. In this series he outlines the "Global Capital Machine" and how it conduct economic warfare & dominance over the population. I suggest you watch the entire series at least twice, to fully absorb his message (1 hour in total for each complete viewing). I believe that what you have witnessed this week is straight out of this "Capital Machine" playbook.

Vrebel mentions the large Global Imperial banks, he specifically refers to Barclays. Qantas Chairman Leigh Clifford is a non-executive director of this bank, among other entities tied to the capital machine - Bechtel Group Inc, Murdoch via Childrens Research Institute, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.

What I believe you are witnessing is the assignment of a new aviation "territory" of Asia to Qantas to be conquered on behalf of the Captial Machine.

Stick with the video's persist and learn, that is the only way you are going to avoid becoming another death statistic on the battleground. He covers everything you need to know to understand that you are even in battle as well as the rules. We have the power, the elite are very small in number, we willingly give them power. We can fight & starve this beast, you just need to understand what is going on to have a hope of defeating this machine that will the suck the working life right out of you and leave you old sick & destitute, whilst enriching those at the apex of the pyramid beyond your wildest dreams.

The power is with you, you just need to break the mindset of being a perpetual prisoner.

Debunking Money Damon Vrabel - 1 Myth and Machiavelli 1 of 6 Damon Vrabel - YouTube

Debunking Money Damon Vrabel - Orwell and the Animal Farm 2 of 6 - YouTube

Debunking Money Damon Vrabel - 3 of 6 PR, Financial Power, and Evaluating Some Popular "Solution" - YouTube

Debunking Money Damon Vrabel - 4 of 6 Financial Power and the question "End the Fed"? - YouTube

Debunking Money Damon Vrabel - 5 of 6, 20th Century - Where We've Been - YouTube

Debunking Money Damon Vrabel - 6 of 6, 21st Century - Where We're Headed - YouTube

VK2TVK
19th Aug 2011, 04:06
All good and well, but what do we do about it?

Trevor the lover
19th Aug 2011, 04:20
I know - start YET ANother thread about the woes at QF.

I kow its bad and serious, but there are now no less than 10 threads on the first page about the present Qantas issues. Not sure we need soooooo many threads on essentially the same issue.

Diving back into the bunker now due to the inevitable incoming.