PDA

View Full Version : Chinese nationals

treykule
19th Aug 2011, 01:12
I am looking for any of the Chinese National pilots that were trained in Canada, and who may be looking for an FO position in china flying domestically.
You must hold a Canadain CPL, Multi IFR, and preferably a valid CAt 1 Canadian medical.
If anyone has any information on how to contact former Maylan students that would also be helpful

PM me and I will send you contacts for the company and details

cheers

truefaith
19th Aug 2011, 09:59
If anyone has any information on how to contact former Maylan students that would also be helpful PM me and I will send you contacts for the company and details
Hm...what do we get in return for helping you? :rolleyes:

There are not that much Chinese Mainlanders do flight training in Canada. And, those did their flight training are usually Chinese airline cadets.

Why do you need Chinese Mainlander for? There are bunch of perfect Mandarin speakers and highly multi-lingual educated ones (TC licence holders) from Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore.

ReverseFlight
19th Aug 2011, 11:04
There are bunch of perfect Mandarin speakers and highly multi-lingual educated ones (TC licence holders) from Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore.True, but these are not local Chinese, not one of them. Do you still not understand ?
how to contact former Maylan studentsTry FB.

treykule
19th Aug 2011, 11:24
Hm...what do we get in return for helping you

truefaith

.I was just trying to help out a friend and maybe provide some opportunity for some new low time pilots. Perhaps helping out a new unemployed CPL might be enough satisfaction, but I suspect from what I read into the tone of your question, you would want more than that.

There were actually many students trained in Canada, and several dozen of them were not sponsored by an airline.Unfortunately , two of the schools either closed down or went into receivership and there is no way to obtain contact numbers for their former students. I honestly did not think the thread would result in such a response.

It is not a big deal for me.. I am sorry you feel so antagonistic towards helping others.

Thank you reverse flight.....who or what is FB?

ReverseFlight
19th Aug 2011, 15:45
Facebook - when you're outside China.

treykule
19th Aug 2011, 15:53
how true...lol

Thank-you. I will get someone in Canada to do it for me.