PDA

View Full Version : Big brother.

General_Kirby
18th Aug 2011, 21:23
Oh my lord. My retinas are scorched. I thought we were rid of this drivel. So far two drunk birds and a pikey. Go Channel 5. Money well spent:yuk::yuk::yuk:

gingernut
18th Aug 2011, 21:36
I don't think we're meant to talk about such things on here:p

Lon More
18th Aug 2011, 21:43
Inspirational life style for the rioters.

tony draper
18th Aug 2011, 21:50
Keeps the mob quiescent dunit, bread and circuses.
"Gonna go rioting tonight"?
"Nah! I's watchin Big Bro bro"
:rolleyes:

Flap 5
18th Aug 2011, 21:53
There are plenty of other channels. Vote with your remote!

con-pilot
18th Aug 2011, 21:54
Let's see, channel 5 here is;

A Spanish language channel. Showing some kind of soap opera.

That what you are talking about? :p

ehwatezedoing
18th Aug 2011, 22:20
Oh my lord. My retinas are scorched.

I think I got it con-pilot.
They should stop pouring this thing on their eyes.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/85/CHANEL_No5_parfum.jpg/200px-CHANEL_No5_parfum.jpg

:p

McGoonagall
18th Aug 2011, 22:24
Getting on the train at Luton this morning, about 9ish to travel into work, I sat adjacent to four teenage girls. They seemed a tad overdressed for a Thursday morning but listening to their conversation (not difficult, it was conducted at a good volume) it transpired they were excited by the opportunity to queue up to be in the 'crowd' at the entry of the so called celebrities into the Big Bro house. Two of them received phone calls to tell them their A level results and I can only suspect they were good enough to get them into reform school judging by their reactions.

Leaving St Albans we passed at speed through Radlett then Elstree. The most observant of the four turned to me and asked in a shrill tone 'why the f**k didn't the train stop at Elstree' (I was in uniform). Gently I pointed out that it was not booked to stop there and the next stop was St Pancras and they would have to re-trace their journey.

Their bad luck got a bit worse when a gripper arrived and charged them an excess for travelling from Bedford with an off peak ticket on a peak hour train. Made my day really.

:E