PDA

View Full Version : Introduction..a newbie

Zeshan
18th Aug 2011, 17:06
Hola, there wasnt an introduce yourself forum and because im (hmm im not sure what i am actually, lets say) an engineer, well infact studying to become one, i thought i would introduce myself here :D.
Well my name is zeshan, i studied a btec national dip in aircraft engineering from Macclesfield college back in 2003, then went on to Salford University completing 2 years of a 3 year BSc course, because i wanted to pursue a career as a licensed engineer, unfortunatley due to personal reasons, i had to leave my study.

Later on i set up my own clothing business which is not doing too bad :) (touch wood)
And now im back. I know some people will say, well whats the point, you already have your bread and butter. Well it is a personal thing, to prove to myself i can attain my dream. Whether or not i choose a career in aviation is entirely different.

Anyway thats me, just to say hi, make some friends and maybe pick up a license or 2 along the way :)

NutLoose
18th Aug 2011, 18:23
Good on you, I do hope you get there :)

Fargoo
19th Aug 2011, 08:00
Hello and best of luck!

shedhead
19th Aug 2011, 12:08
Hello,I Hope you make it as well.

Zeshan
19th Aug 2011, 18:04
Thanks for the welcome nutloose, fargoo, shedhead, for the welcome. with 179 views lol what a nice close-knit community it is :D
so anyone from Manchester?