PDA

View Full Version : Dgca result withheld

rs1989
15th Aug 2011, 16:52
Hi,
i gave the jan 2011 attempt (composite)
-my result was withheld
-next ard 4yh week of march thet issued a show cause notice saying ive bin found using unfair means n requie an explantion.
-i replied back to them
-4th week of april they send me a letter saying ive bin debarred for 2 years !

anybody has any clue what can be done now ? is there any way they reduce the punishment ?

anybody heard anythng abt this.. ur replies wold be appreciated

tulsaviator
15th Aug 2011, 17:05
First of all, did you really do it?

I assume you did not. And if you did not then you should ask dgca for clarification to prove if you did it. If you did not do it and can prove you didnt then you must approach the court.

But, on the other hand , if you did it and you have the b***s to say it then, my dear friend, you will have to face it.

niksmathew24
16th Aug 2011, 06:30
I know a chap who got his results withheld after trying to pass the exams the easy way. He paid off some agent to pass the composite and got himself a withheld result. There is no way around it unless you can prove that you're innocent.

Challenger05
16th Aug 2011, 08:03
No sir..

Once Barred by DGCA you remain barred. Only person authorised to revoke such suspension is the DG himself.

If you are not guilty, you should first file an RTI to get the details and circumstances under which you were barred.

Then if you can prove that the decision was based on false or incorrect information bring that to the DG's notice and ask for revoking of the order.

Short of that you cant do anything.

Good luck..

PS: Your asking for reduction in the punishment would seem to me in a sense admittance of guilt!!!! :ooh:

bayblade
16th Aug 2011, 10:14
how do you know that your result is withheld?
your just need the photocopy of the result sheet for any purpose as far as i know.

rs1989
30th Aug 2011, 05:18
thanku fr replying !

rs1989
30th Aug 2011, 05:19
what did ur frnd do ? how long ago ws dt ?

duyen
30th Aug 2011, 18:14
it seems that you did it and ur piece of crap! you deserve it idiot!!