View Full Version : Can somebody donate a new computer to Crew Control please?

yokebearer
15th Aug 2011, 12:43
Obviously we can't afford a system that can handle 2600 pilots and 12000 or however many cabin crew without crashing.

This is all I get when I want to acknowledge the roster change they left a message on my phone about....

We are sorry, but the page you requested does not exist on IntraCX.
You may have incorrectly entered the location, it may be outdated, or it may have been moved or deleted.

Please click on the IntraCX icon to return to IntraCX.

slipslopslut
15th Aug 2011, 12:48
What are you doing acknowledging roster changes??

The kernel of all our woes, helping this flea ridden company out.

Don't do it.

No acknowledging rosters, no answering the telephone, nothing at all.

They don't deserve it.

Bob Hawke
15th Aug 2011, 13:07
I got an email saying the roster is out; how hard is it to send the roster with it?

broadband circuit
15th Aug 2011, 14:06
Errr, Mr slipslopslut, I detected some either sarcasm or irony (or both, I'm not sure) in yokebearer's comment about acknowledging a change.......

sorvad
15th Aug 2011, 16:43
no excuses I know, but I think it may be a mac thing...couldn't get it on my I-mac but could on my ludicrously slow laptop with windows vista... interesting to hear if the ones having probs are apple or windows

geh065
15th Aug 2011, 23:33
It seems once that side bar loads in Crewdirect, using that the access the rest of it is fine. You can click any of those tabs and it loads of semi-normal speed. It is just a matter of getting the initial loading and that side bar.

Blogsey
16th Aug 2011, 11:26
Not a Mac thing, I couldn't get the roster till this morning. Windows and iPad.

SMOC
16th Aug 2011, 12:16
In the gay bar the other day, CX has hired a bunch of expats for the IMT Dept. They are actually on local conditions with an "allowance" as apparently CX no longer hires expats since April 1st (tax year?)

oh and the new hires are on 150-200k p/m with their "allowance".

Damn I should have listened to my careers advisor who said I should be a computer programmer, but I said stuff that I want to fly planes for the shiny jets, great times with hosties, great layovers and huge $$$ etc :ugh:

Fr8t M8te
15th Sep 2011, 09:47
:} @ AQIS Boigu!

Many a true word

F_one
15th Sep 2011, 11:01
19:00 .... And another ****e roster is released. :ugh:

Cumguzzler
15th Sep 2011, 11:17
Only took me 2 tries....

iMad
18th Sep 2011, 06:39
Can some tech wiz explain to me why cockpit crew's roster takes at least 3 days to go real time when nearly 8000 cabin crew's roster goes real time the moment their roster comes out?

I know its no big deal to most of us but it just annoys me because you can't:

1. Swap/Proffer
2. Apply/approve jumpseats
3. Download iCal
4. Easily check who you're flying with

until the real time comes out.