PDA

View Full Version : EHarmony annoying adds

racedo
13th Aug 2011, 09:29
Currently the most annoying adverts on TV

eHarmony UK TV ad: Charlotte - YouTube

Charlotte - Neurotic and weird when she keeps her eyes closed for too long when talking

eHarmony UK TV ad: Mel - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=8NJSqRSZmsE)

Mel - Bunny Boiler idea keeps coming up

eHarmony UK TV ad: Walker - YouTube

Walker - Make sure hamster and gerbil cages are locked.

Matari
13th Aug 2011, 14:22
A girl after Airship's heart: (where is he these days, anyway?)

mTTwcCVajAc

IJM
13th Aug 2011, 15:35
Matari - I wonder how many replies the lovely Debbie got?! Is she looking for a man, or a cat?

stuckgear
13th Aug 2011, 16:17
Matari - I wonder how many replies the lovely Debbie got?! Is she looking for a man, or a cat?

therapy most likely.

Loose rivets
13th Aug 2011, 21:44
Just watching that kid Um-ing, and Dorrance publishing ad came over the bottom. I suppose it is no coincidence I'd gone to their web site within the last couple of days.

finfly1
13th Aug 2011, 23:22
"Matari - I wonder how many replies the lovely Debbie got?! Is she looking for a man, or a cat? "

The last time I looked, which is well over a month ago now, she had enjoyed over a MILLION and a half 'looks' at her youtube and over forty thousand comments, the majority of them favourable.

Update-now over 14 million hits and sixty five thousand comments. And yes, most of us guessed it was a put-up job within two minutes, but talk about going 'viral'!

Sprogget
14th Aug 2011, 00:33
Sorry to burst the bubble, but pretty Debbie is a put up job. She's a professional comedienne. I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted though.:)

Matari
14th Aug 2011, 00:34
**full disclosure** Debbie the "cat lady" is actually the very creative actress Cara Hartmann, who has built a thriving youtube video following. Her stuff is hilariously troubling.

But still...where is Airship?

rh200
14th Aug 2011, 03:12
or a cat?Maybe she's already got one, and just needs a man to to feed and care for her pussy.