PDA

View Full Version : Don't drink and dress!

probes
13th Aug 2011, 06:49
you might compromise your outfit.
Drunk guy confuses pants with his shirt - YouTube

OFSO
13th Aug 2011, 11:28
Nice one, Probie, thanks for posting it. I'm sure it's happened to us all - only someone wasn't there to film it. Getting dressed in "spontaneous" girlfriend's room without putting light on and confusing her lacy underwear for mine.......brushing teeth in dark and using under-arm hair removal cream for toothpaste...losing clothes and walking home with pullover substituting for trousers and hoping "things" weren't dangling out of the neck hole...been there, done it !

Anyone else ?

rab-k
13th Aug 2011, 11:58
and confusing her lacy underwear for mine :uhoh:

ehhhhrrrrrmmmm, no... can't say I can honestly 'fess up to that one...:suspect:

PVC on the other hand... :E

Storminnorm
13th Aug 2011, 12:13
"Confusing HER lacy underwear for mine"???

I don't HAVE any lacy underwear.

Worrals in the wilds
13th Aug 2011, 12:30
Were you leaving in a bit of a hurry? :};)
Once when my dear sister was staying over I did once grab her jeans off the bathroom floor thinking they were mine (we're both happy slobs :\), got them halfway on and cursed the skies when they wouldn't do up. Needless to say she's a little thinner than I am, so I was relieved to find out that I hadn't grown a size in a night. :O.

PVC on the other hand... http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/evil.gif

No good in the tropics. There was a dreadful soapie set in Brisbane a while ago (Medivac) that had a doctor who wore leather pants. Shrieks of laughter and cries of 'what about the BO' echoed across the city after the first episode.

probes
13th Aug 2011, 14:01
Well, actually the part I liked most was when he/they tried to figure out what's wrong. Also quite skilled - I think I couldn't manage with the 'sleeves'. :hmm:

robtheblade
13th Aug 2011, 14:31
At least the drunk had an excuse, unlike this numpty.

Mario Balotelli can't dress himself - YouTube

probes
13th Aug 2011, 16:35
:D - and his problem is exactly the opposite - too many, too big. For the head.

Little cloud
13th Aug 2011, 17:37
...and there's drinking and undressing of course!

http://stupidbeer.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/girl_passed_out_on_table.jpg