PDA

View Full Version : Aerosim Academy

Cantankerously
9th Aug 2011, 23:55
Hello all,

I’m looking for some information on the Aerosim Academy in Sanford, Florida, I know that the big name academies are generally looked down upon on these boards but I'm looking for some opinions and info from people who have been through similar programs. I’ve been a long time luker on this sight and I have gotten a lot of good information. Anyway my question is how is the Aerosim Academy is regards to quality of training? I want to be an airline pilot; Aerosim looks like they have a great program. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the school? I want good training above all else, that is the most important thing to me. I I’m leaning toward Aerosim because they are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges. I’ll tell you a bit about myself. I’m 25, I graduated from the College of Charleston with a degree in History and I have been working a desk job for a few years and I hate it. That being said I took some flight training in 2005 before I went to college and loved it.