View Full Version : Temp work for 747-400 pilots

Kellerpilot
9th Aug 2011, 06:49
I recently received an email from an associate requesting that I refer any 747-400 pilots I know that might be interested in some temp (Sept-Dec) UPDATE:
The contract will be short term about 3 months (up to 15 December 2011)

The package is 12,000 USD for captain and 10,000 USD for F/O all inclusive (salary perdiem, flight pay, overtime).
The crew will travel to BKK on their own expenses, and the compnay will reimburst 50% of the economy ticket cost upon completion of the contract.

Maximum 30 days or until the crew received the Thai Validation whichever ealier the company will provide accomodation.
The company will provide hotel accomodation and transportation when on duty outside BKK.

The crew will be stationed outside BKK for Haj operation for the entire contract. So there will be no long days off during this period.
We are indeed looking for B 744 flight crew (Capt and F/O) We need about 5 sets fof crew, for each pair the total age must be less than 120 years.

For Captain minimum flight hours 5000 hrs, in command minimum 1500 hrs, on type minimum 1500 hrs.
For F/O minimum hrs 5000 hrs and on type minimum 1000 hrs.

The last flight on B744 must be less than 6 months in September.
The duration of the contract approximately 3 months (until 15 December)
The newest offer from Orient-Thia is as follows:
The customer have agreed to business class tickets for international part of the flights, they will pay for the HOTAC at BKK, they will provide transportation during the project. They will not pay cash or split the trip. The duration, after getting validated will be from October 1, 2011 until December 10, 2011.
They said that the pilots will basically be waiting around for about two weeks for their validations and that this will be paid for as this time is included in the 3 months they have asked for. Please let me know what you think about this. All pilots must already be current and not over the age of 65 years.
If you have an interest at this point, please let me know as this will need to go soon.
[email protected]