PDA

View Full Version : EC145 Type Rating

yannyann
29th May 2011, 16:54
Hi Guys,

I'm a French pilot and I would like to pass my ATPL(H) on EC145 (this is the only one valid type rate on my licence).

Of course, I've got all the prerequisites (CPL - IR - MCC - blablabla).

The only one thing I need, it's an EC145 MP training course :{ (or BK117-C2 if you want).

BUT, in France, this course doesn't exist. Even ECD doesn't have one...

So, my question is:
is anyone know a FTO allowed to dispense this kind of training???:sad:

Thanks a lot.

GoodGrief
29th May 2011, 19:20
Try meravo.de
They run an IFR 145. If they don't do courses they can at least point you in the right direction, I guess.

Aser
29th May 2011, 19:43
Or just transfer your license to Spain... and do the check ride :suspect:

145q
8th Aug 2011, 18:00
The company I work for is looking for a TRO that can offer EC145 type ratings (in Europe), so far I've found:

-NHV Belgium
-Eurocopter

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

matt82
8th Aug 2011, 18:32
Possibly HTM in Munich..
HTM Helicopter Travel Munich GmbH (http://www.helitravel.de)

(No, I do not work there...)

skadi
9th Aug 2011, 08:11
Maybe here:

..: ADAC Hems Academy :.. (http://www.hems-academy.de/module/pro/content.php?id=main&lng=en)

skadi

145q
9th Aug 2011, 15:40
Thanks I contacted both of them. Also found Inaer in Spain, might be an option.

More suggestions are welcome!

Helinut
9th Aug 2011, 17:28
The EC145 is certified single pilot IFR, I believe. Given this, is it possible to do a MCC using it?

I would have thought (using logic - silly boy) that you could only do MCC training on a two crew machine, but I may well be wrong.

WLM
10th Aug 2011, 15:38
Helinut,

The EC135 and 145 had the option to have Dual Pilot IFR or SPIFR certification. In my case I fly SPIFR but have the DPIFR setup so can fly 2 crew missions

From what I understand from ECD, if you buy a new EC135 or 145 now as IFR version it is automatically sold as DPIFR
Rgds
WLM :)

Cencio
15th Aug 2023, 12:06
Hey Folks

Just wanted to refresh this thread asking suggestions where to go (in Europe) for a H145 type rating course.

I already hold a current Single Pilot Multi-Engine type rating with IR.

Any ideas where and how much 💲?

Thanks Everyone

-Cency-

casper64
15th Aug 2023, 20:49
Hey Folks

Just wanted to refresh this thread asking suggestions where to go (in Europe) for a H145 type rating course.

I already hold a current Single Pilot Multi-Engine type rating with IR.

Any ideas where and how much 💲?

Thanks Everyone

-Cency-
Airbus Training Academy in Donauwörth I guess?

unknown.mp3
16th Aug 2023, 00:55
Coptersafety in Finland?

RVDT
16th Aug 2023, 02:39
Airbus Training Academy in Donauwörth I guess?

Be aware that you may be lucky to get a slot if not a "customer" for or with an existing airframe.

ADAC Hems Academy Bonn/Hangelar is another option? BK117-D2/3, C2 and 135.

whenever
17th Aug 2023, 15:49
Give Starspeed Training a call +44 1285 611000. They have both the initial MP EC145 and MP Add On and cleared to use the C2 sim at ADAC HEMS Academy in Germany. They also hold an EASA ATO.

Hi Guys,

I'm a French pilot and I would like to pass my ATPL(H) on EC145 (this is the only one valid type rate on my licence).

Of course, I've got all the prerequisites (CPL - IR - MCC - blablabla).

The only one thing I need, it's an EC145 MP training course :{ (or BK117-C2 if you want).

BUT, in France, this course doesn't exist. Even ECD doesn't have one...

So, my question is:
is anyone know a FTO allowed to dispense this kind of training???:sad:

Thanks a lot.

CareBear
4th Mar 2024, 11:06
Reviving a very old thread here!!
Does anyone happen to have any old type rating exam questions from either Airbus or other approved ATO's?
I may need to provide an Authority with a type rating exam for use as part of their training approval system and would prefer if possible to give them a previously approved set of questions rather than re-inventing the wheel by constructing a "new" exam.

I'm refering specifically to the EC145 (BK117 C2) here - Not D2 or D3 derivatives.

Thanks