PDA

View Full Version : Whats with the facials and massages?

teresa green
8th Aug 2011, 06:58
Right now splattered across my TV is the claim that QF pilots are not only demanding a pay rise they want access to FACIALS AND MASSAGES! This is for the female pilots right? RIGHT?:confused:

Bug4514
8th Aug 2011, 07:01
I guess you bitch like a woman. If the shoe fits!!!!!!

troppo
8th Aug 2011, 07:34
oh...thought this thread was about Cathay crew :}

teresa green
8th Aug 2011, 07:40
Cathay provides much better services than any airline I flew with. Seriously what is the facials and massages about. Has Olivia been at it again? The facials and massages I mean:E

JMEN
8th Aug 2011, 07:41
Sheesh, whats wrong with the odd facial?

Facials for Men | Facial Recipes (http://www.yourskin101.com/facial-recipes/facials-for-men.aspx)

:E

C441
8th Aug 2011, 07:46
If the facials and massages are that desirable, how come the queue for the parlor doesn't spill out onto the road outside as all the other Qantas Club members (fat-cats one and all obviously) take up their "right"?

Worrals in the wilds
8th Aug 2011, 08:06
I thought it was just LAMEs who got the Bangkok training trips... Must have been wrong. :ooh: :}

ejectx3
8th Aug 2011, 08:11
Is this a new low for Australian journalism?

ButFli
8th Aug 2011, 08:19
Pilots want access to J and F lounges when they fly in those classes for work purposes. Massages and facials are available in the F lounge so to the MSM that means pilots are demanding massages and facials.

Howard Hughes
8th Aug 2011, 08:31
I would have thought the pilots already got enough massages on Bangkok overnights! :E

600ft-lb
8th Aug 2011, 08:37
Actually its just Hildebrand who thinks that. For him to put that into words then a small mention of 'they also want 2.5%' exposes him for the angle he was taking.

It took another journalist to update the article to get the alternative point of view from the AIPA written down.

Hildebrand didn't seek any other point of view. He's not a journalist, he's an infotainment headline maker passing himself off as a journalist schooled in the finest art of murdoch style sensationalism. He's personal blog and twitter feeds are attempting of humor but failing at that too.

Hope of a chairmans club membership invitation maybe ?