PDA

View Full Version : Oxford Assessment !!!!

T0mF4rr3ll
6th Aug 2011, 17:14
hey guys,

I've my OOA assessment in two weeks. any ideas as to what sort of questions are asked in the technical and maths tests? :uhoh:
I'm 17 and heading over from Ireland for this so I gotta nail this assessment.

any help would be greatly appreciated :)

waco
6th Aug 2011, 20:13
Ummmm
Now lets think

American economy....in deep do do

European economy ...possible melt down.

Flying training establishment who want lots of money......

Ummmmm I think you will pass.....

Barking.....

Do you want to buy a bridge ???

Vik_atpl
6th Aug 2011, 21:17
Its more of an assessment of character and team skill than anything else i would say , the academic section is very very basic.

captainsuperstorm
7th Aug 2011, 09:27
any ideas as to what sort of questions are asked in the technical and maths tests? show me the money!!!!????

you should waste your money on something more productive. dreaming to be a pilot is now only a dream. All airlines in the futur will ask you money to fly.
in the long term, only idiots will pay for flight license.

many of my friends now realize they lost their money and will probably never fly again.
I think most of us, can throw away their license.useless paper.ll this money gone for nothing.

gangraine will continue from cadets to captains.:ugh:
we don't live in a economic system y where we can not reverse the tendency in 3 months.world may even collapse in a second crisis for 3-5 years.
this **** start 20 years ago with europe, and it will continue in the same track.

max profit for some business, no return for individuals ...
lower salary, less and less and less until you sleep in a tent after paying 60'000 euro for 500h-1000h line training:eek: plus spending 80'000 at oxford.

max profit for oxford, p2F for you and then OUT, you finish jobless, mountain of debt, and too old to get a job.:ugh:

welcome in the fantastic world of aviation!:E

Speedbird13
8th Aug 2011, 13:36
Take a look at the OAA forums, there's a lot of very in-depth information on all aspects of the aptitude tests on both days of training! :)