PDA

View Full Version : Updated information about Stapleford Flight School

flying free.LEVC
6th Aug 2011, 10:24
Hi, i´ve been reading many topics about this school but most of them are old and I would like to know if they are still working properly.

I am working in Chelmsford to pay my ATPL licence and would like to do my training in Stapleford, I sent them an email asking for information a couple of weeks ago but no response yet.

I need to work to earn money so I will need to do part time training or just stop working a few weeks. Can anyone explain how CPL-ME-IR works please? How long does it take as a part-time? ground studies...¿?

Commuting will be dificult since I think bus conections aren´t very frequent...I will consider renting a car...or bringing mine from Spain.

In addition, I will start my theorical ATPL with London metropolitan in the next few months.

Any help will be appreciated.

pudoc
6th Aug 2011, 12:31
I went to their open day a couple of months ago, they are very flexible when it comes to working and flying. They say modular is at your own pace, so you fly when you want to.

As for your other questions, you're asking for facts and not an opinion so your best bet is to just ring them.

I sent them an email asking for information a couple of weeks ago but no response yet.

If they don't chase you, chase them. Ring them and you'll get all the answers you'll need.