PDA

View Full Version : DGCA licence

abhimakam
5th Aug 2011, 16:20
Hello.
This is another thread abt the shenanigans of 'ours truly', DGCA! :ugh:
I got my my licence issued some 15 days ago(after 2 and a half months of waiting!). And haven't received in hand yet! And as usual cant reach them by phone.
Any1 here knows how long it generally takes for them send it? And anyway to find out if they have sent it?
Pls advice.

Thanx.

Abhi.

antsair
12th Aug 2011, 01:47
:ugh:guys i need a help
i have applied for my cpl conversion and got rejected few days back because of some issues wth my documents , now am having recency too . so if i need to resubmit it do i need to do recency again ? and do i need to submit another dd of 25k for tht ? pls help me out .......spending another 10000usd is too much for me which i cant afford .........:{

cyrilroy21
12th Aug 2011, 01:59
@antsair

If its just typing errors or missing a stamp or not mentioning the distance on the cross countries those can be corrected without going for another recency

If its an error of not meeting the requirements for EG : not flown 15 hrs PIC or no valid foreign class 1 or you forgot to do 3 take off and landings then in these cases you will have to the recency again :ugh:

May I ask what the documentation issues are ? And the name of the person who rejected your documents ?

I suggest you pay them a visit in Delhi to sort out the issues

cyrilroy21
12th Aug 2011, 02:03
Also after going through your older posts you seem to have appeared for the Jet Airways written exam in Feb 2011 .

May I ask how did you appear for the test without an Indian DGCA CPL ?

antsair
12th Aug 2011, 02:57
:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

antsair
12th Aug 2011, 03:00
@cyrilroy21
thnks dude for u kind reply...mine application was rejected due to 8 reason both minor and major issues ..... so i thnk i cant avoid recency rit ? so wat abt 25t dd ? do i need to get fresh dd too ?
nd regarding jet airways xam i jst tried my luck out thr, and was lucky to get invitation though i didnt clear .... i just wanna try it thts it
i filled some wrong datas in their website for eg:-i gave 1234567890 as license numbr etc etc .........nd thy gave me invitation letter ....
also happy to knw u r also from same place

cyrilroy21
12th Aug 2011, 03:03
I would suggest paying them a visit first . I dont think there is a need to pay for another dd though..... . You can ask about the DD there at their office

Did they return all the documents ?

cyrilroy21
12th Aug 2011, 03:06
Would you care to list out the shortfalls pointed out by the DGCA so that in future people who are converting their license can avoid the same...