PDA

View Full Version : Ryanair Charges for Sandwich Used to Treat Passenger for Cardiac Arrest Read more: h

No RYR for me
5th Aug 2011, 09:46
Interesting. I know there is always two sides to a story so make up your own mind: Ryanair Charges for Sandwich Used to Treat Passenger for Cardiac Arrest - FoxNews.com (http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08/04/family-says-flight-crew-offered-sandwich-instead-cprand-charged-for-it/)

Aldente
5th Aug 2011, 09:49
Maybe he read the menu card beforehand and it was the price of the sandwich that caused the cardiac arrest ?

:)

MATELO
5th Aug 2011, 10:08
Did I read that right. She was a nurse but expected the cabin crew to perform CPR.

Zoso
5th Aug 2011, 10:17
Brilliant!! Why do people fly with them again? :ugh:

captainsuperstorm
5th Aug 2011, 10:28
ryanair=fly and die:}

Opinel
5th Aug 2011, 10:44
Maybe she asked the crew for an AED. Too bad Ryanair's planes do not seem to carry them.

lelebebbel
5th Aug 2011, 10:47
This story is complete horsesh!t. I'd like to see a person who goes into cardiac arrest, gets slapped on the chest and then eats a sandwich and a soda.
Well maybe people have done it, but with a week in intensive care between the "cardiac arrest" and the "sandwich" part...

Just the sort of quality reporting you'd expect from Fox News. They should end their articles with "Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental."