PDA

View Full Version : Gun Parts found in Tampa airport

TampaSLF
4th Aug 2011, 17:34
Longtime lurker here, aviation fan and noticed this local story, seeming similar to the stun gun story a few weeks ago. Firearms parts found in Tampa airport bathroom | TBO.com (http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-news/2011/aug/04/8/firearms-parts-found-in-tampa-airport-bathroom-ar-248359/)

TAMPA -- Multiple firearms parts were found in the woman's restroom on the main terminal of Tampa International Airport yesterday morning, according to airport spokeswoman Brenda Geoghagan.
The parts, belonging to several weapons, were found at 7:30 a.m., said Geoghagan. She couldn't immediately specify what types of weapons the parts came from.
The discovery has sparked an investigation involving TIA Police, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, the Pasco County Sheriff's Office and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, said Geoghagan.
Stay with TBO.com for updates.

PAXboy
4th Aug 2011, 21:16
Hi TampaSLF, welcome on board. :ok:

My first reaction to this is: Human beings will always confuse/surprise/deceive other human beings!

My second reaction is that this is probably a genuine accident. I think the world functions more by c%ck-up than by conspiracy.