PDA

View Full Version : MP makes factual statement !...

Krystal n chips
3rd Aug 2011, 16:46
Clearly, despite the odd issue or two elsewhere, summer has arrived.....

BBC News - All MPs 'have sexual magnetism', MP Paul Flynn says (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-14387836)

I have to agree with him however....they are indeed a collection of appendages.....and he's not well read on physics either...magnetism can also repel....:E

hellsbrink
3rd Aug 2011, 16:49
It's a complete mystery but there's not much doubt that the two little letters [MP] after the name do enhance the allure of women and men when they get to this position.

Yup, I can never forget hearing so many guys saying they wanted to boink Anne Widdecombe and Harriet Harman.........

Flyt3est
3rd Aug 2011, 17:00
If I may steal Mr Clarkson's line.. "Some say" another profession rather closer to this forum has many members who suffer from the same dillusions of adequacy as MP's..

;)

Storminnorm
3rd Aug 2011, 17:01
I think the chap should take himself in hand.

More often.

Firestorm
3rd Aug 2011, 17:14
MPs often make factual statements so this isn't really a surprise. In common with many other MPs factual statements the facts are wrong.

Plus ca change!

Ancient Observer
3rd Aug 2011, 18:27
Most MPs....

* suffer from delusions of adequacy
* are depriving a village of its idiot
* would lose an argument with themselves

........they are just like anyone on the BBC.

PS - all the BBC were on strike yesterday. Did anyone notice any difference?

sitigeltfel
3rd Aug 2011, 18:51
Politics = Showbiz for ugly people.

4mastacker
3rd Aug 2011, 18:58
Politicians = people who should not be trusted to run a bath never mind a country.

Lon More
3rd Aug 2011, 19:30
all MP's have sexual magnetism

http://www.tntmagazine.com/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.SiteFiles/TNT+TODAY+BLOG.1423/anne_2D00_widdecombe.jpg

Even Anne Widdecombe?

tony draper
3rd Aug 2011, 20:04
Always liked Anne Widdecomb,at least she had a personality and some genuine wit which is more then 99% of the other gray nonentities in the house had or have.
:)
I did fancy Edwina Currie she always had a sexy glint in her eyes and had a spiffing pair of legs
:E

pigboat
3rd Aug 2011, 20:59
I think the chap should take himself in hand.

He looks like he does. Frequently. :p