PDA

View Full Version : Jetstar International A330 DEC's; T's&C's?

Tutaewera
1st Aug 2011, 22:41
Anyone know the deal for the A330 Direct Entry Commands with Jetstar International (SIN) being advertised by PARC, etc?

It says improved terms in the advertisment. I remember hearing it wasn't great pay in the recent past. Maybe its better now?

Any clues? I have emailed PARC but alas no reply... :confused:

Karunch
2nd Aug 2011, 17:37
Improved terms simply means you'll go backwards financially at a slower rate than previously. Not at all a competitive contract in Asia, for desperate Australians suffering Sjs only.

Tutaewera
3rd Aug 2011, 08:17
Someone sent me the deal. Wow I see what you mean Karunch! :uhoh:

Its looks like less money than most A320 CPTs get! And some odd things like if you get paid your bonus (and it ain't much) you have to repay it if you leave within 2 years of getting it. Thats right, they want to take BACK a bonus already paid because you left 23 months afterwards! Go figure...

No wonder they need PARC to find their drivers! Especially given the deals on offer elsewhere in SE Asia right now. (OZ basings included!).

pigdriver
4th Aug 2011, 04:20
I have had a read through the latest T and C's and its about 265k for 875hrs a yr. Theres a few bonuses you have to pay back if you leave within the contract term (usual stuff), but overall much better than the first offer. The 320 deal has also been improved, but still about 25-30k behind the 330 offer.

pigdriver
4th Aug 2011, 04:30
Just remember, most of the gigs with bases in Aust are also liable for Oz tax, which certainly takes alot out of the not so good US $ salaries.....

burnable gomi
4th Aug 2011, 07:09
Can you please post a more detailed breakdown? Is it base + hourly? Is that USD or SGD?

What about schedules?

Dr Esteban
13th Aug 2011, 08:10
Hello all,

Just to bring this thread back to the top. Does anyone have any further info?

I am interested in the "improved" Terms and Conditions as advertised by
Parc. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get much detailed info directly from Parc
on this contract.

Also, is it expected to self-fund your CCQ and Australian ATPL conversion, is it
negotiable at all?

Thanks in advance.

Doc.

airdualbleedfault
13th Aug 2011, 08:18
Before anyone gets too excited about Australian bases, tax is the least of your problems. Pilots are not on the " required " trades/professions list of immigration so if no Australian or UnZud passport, no worky.