PDA

View Full Version : Info required regarding;B Sc Aviation for pilots in India

capt.pmr
1st Aug 2011, 03:42
hi i finished my CPL...I want to do a degree ..so any university offers B Sc in aviation that too in distance (correspondence) mode..please provide any links of the universities ...

mike_sierra
1st Aug 2011, 05:40
Home | CAS (http://cce.upes.ac.in/CAS/index.html)

If you need any more info, feel free to pm me :ok:

Twinotterguy
1st Aug 2011, 06:43
I need information for MBA aviation management (distance learning) in UPES.
I been working as a pilot for around 2-3 years and have around 1600 hours on a small turboprob and I dont have a bachelor but few management experience, so do I eligible for that course? since it said only 2 years of aviation experience is enough and I dont have a bachelor. I know many pilots who done masters without going through a bachelor degree but that was in UK, so not sure about India but it doesn't mention you need a bachelor degree on the site.I am not a Indian passport holder but it seems the uni takes in international student at a slight higher price.

So anyone who did this course could shed some light on it and advise me, or is there any other similar programs like this anywhere in the world. I know City university and another one in UK offers but its quiet expensive, if I dont find any other good uni with lower price I need to go there eventually. And before all is this UPES university a accredited one and the degree is accepted worldwide?
I badly need to get a masters in aviation related as I have high chance of getting into a guaranteed management positions in my company. Thanks

kshiteej_wizard
2nd Aug 2011, 10:20
please check your message box.might help you.

kshiteej_wizard
2nd Aug 2011, 10:32
@twinotterguy
i could not send you a message may be because you are new.anyway heres the email id of wng cmdr P K Gupta.he is the one who takes care of the admissions in UPES.

also are you flying with an airline or a charter company.i read you have flown small turboprops.i am asking this because even i am rated on the King air C 90.and looking for some help..
thank you