PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed with Ryanair, is it worth to try Virgin Atlantic or BA?

Yudja
31st Jul 2011, 14:20
Hy guys,

I had the dream of becoming a cabin crew and being from Portugal, I could only find my way into Ryanair and I've hoped that later on I could apply to a better company. I've been based in Stansted with Ryanair for 6 months now and I must say that it has been a lot worst than I could imagine. To a point that I'm not sure anymore if it's worth to change to a better airline such as Virgin Atlantic or BA, or if I should just give up the airline business.

Any input from the inside of anyone working in Virgin Atlantic or BA, would be very much appreciated, especially covering topics about the working environment, the way crew is treated, the average income, the average flight time and what kind of service is provided inflight. Feel free to tell me your opinion about any pros and cons there might be.

Once again, thank you! :)

talent
31st Jul 2011, 19:27
Anything is better than Ryanair. If you can get into BA or Virgin you'll earn more and be treated with a lot more respect. You'll also enjoy your work and have a lot more fun. Get out of Ryanair as fast as you can. One in four is either fired or quits in the first year, an unbelievable statistic.

TightSlot
1st Aug 2011, 08:12
See CC Wannabees forum