PDA

View Full Version : Ark Airways 747-200 Cargo details?

JanetFlight
27th Jul 2011, 17:15
Hi everyone;

Any info about this new Armenian Airline that started today flying into Liege with classic 742F?

http://www.skyliner-aviation.de/photos/EK74739.jpg

ARK AIRWAYS, EK74739

Could be the same people behind as on the recent 747classic operators?
(Eg: Veteran)

ErwinS
27th Jul 2011, 19:52
The ex Eurex 4L-KMK...... Rumours are that its the same owner of Eurex trying now on an Armenian AOC.....

Bob the Dog
29th Jul 2011, 13:31
Erwin's info is correct! :{

LN-MOW
29th Jul 2011, 17:38
Apparently the Armenian reg is already cancelled and the aircraft exported to Estonia ... What gives?? :8

ErwinS
29th Jul 2011, 18:23
Nobody said anything about Veteran Avia.

That she is exported to Estonia is not true. She was 4L-KMK to N747BN.

N747BN was exported to Estonia acc some sources but that seems to be Armenia instead.

ErwinS
4th Aug 2011, 16:43
Not much flying for them... Still at EBLG.

Mr Angry from Purley
5th Aug 2011, 19:02
EK 74799 747F at EMA today in Saudia Cargo colours

ErwinS
6th Aug 2011, 08:04
EK-74799 is Veteran Avia, not Ark.

AIRBAKE
7th Aug 2011, 12:30
METIN TIMUCIN AND KAZIM ALEMDAG ARE CRIMINALS

Dear friends and colleagues, we all know that METIN TIMUCIN and KAZIM ALEMDAG, owners of Eurex and now Ark Air are criminals and they have not payed us our salaries for many months. Now Eurex Airlines did changed name and become ARK AIR registered in Armenia. Please forward your claims IMMEDIATELY to the Armenian Civil Aviation Authority. Ark Air receiving a new AOC from Armenia. It is our duty to claim our money and to keep these criminal out of business before it is too late for other new victims. Here are the e-mail addresses of officers of Armenian Civil Aviation Authority:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Regards,
Aviator R....

riquiqui
29th Aug 2011, 11:21
So many names for one sole company.
I am also hurt by Eurex who is now hiding behind Ark-Nordic and Co.
Can someone help me to put a link that can prouve this is the same entity ?

AIRBAKE
17th Sep 2011, 19:18
I heard that chief pilot is danish captain jorgen-brand nielsen and the chief flight engeneer is belgian didier nolf. Anybody knows anything about these people? I know they are retired from lufthansa, receiving pension and earning additional money by helping criminals to build a company??? With other words they are allowing the owners metin timucin and kazim alemdag not to pay former and current employees because they do not need money. Beside they do not have anything else to do at home. Every minute they bring without their wifes is their lucky moment in the cockpit. Jorgen brand nielsen is 68 living in atlanta- usa and didier nolf is 62 living in belgium.
Helping criminals is a crime it selves. Does anyone knows anything about these croocks???they were working at eurex registered in georgia now the same company ark air express is registered in armenia. Owners are members of the turkish mafia...

Regards, airbake...