View Full Version : BA Application form

V- 5
26th Jul 2011, 08:27
Hi,

Can anyone direct me to a good thread about answering the questions on the BA application form for direct entry.

I have looked in the Lowdown thread and been through many pages but it all seems to be about the interview day. Time is ticking.

Thanks

Evanelpus
26th Jul 2011, 09:21
Well, where it says NAME you put your name. Where it says ADDRESS you put your address and so on and so on.

I'm sorry if this isn't a charitable answer but if you can't fill in an application form yourself, you don't deserve to work for any airline, let alone BA.

V- 5
26th Jul 2011, 09:38
I guess your 15 years old and bitter because you already know you ain't going to make/ afford a career as a pilot.

I pity you. Sorry if that sounds uncharitable!

Anyone else?

V- 5
26th Jul 2011, 09:51
An adult!

Thank's man

Evanelpus
26th Jul 2011, 10:04
I guess your 15 years old and bitter because you already know you ain't going to make/ afford a career as a pilot.

I pity you. Sorry if that sounds uncharitable!

Anyone else?

If that's the best you can come up with in 17 minutes, BA won't need to worry.

Good luck with your application.

Globally Challenged
26th Jul 2011, 10:05
Don't forget to transcribe the book onto your arms / legs / torso so that you can refer to them with the inevitable technical questions in interview.

V- 5
26th Jul 2011, 12:33
Ya dont get tech questions golbally CHALLENGED. But nice reply. Helpful.

BitMoreRightRudder
26th Jul 2011, 18:33
There are no threads that will help you with the four application questions. You are on your own until you get to the interview when the questions you will likely be asked are in various places on the internet...