PDA

View Full Version : Anybody with a New Zealand CPL here...?

NZ Mac
23rd Jul 2011, 01:22
Looking for someone with a NZ CPL who is willing to tutor NZ CAA CPL theory classes somewhere in NCR/Chandigarh area. A batch of around 10 students.
Might suit someone who is awaiting his license conversion .
PM if interested.

Cheers!

Maverick 03
23rd Jul 2011, 14:17
Hey dude who told you that nz cpl subjects are so tough that u need to take special ground classes for that???

NZ Mac
23rd Jul 2011, 19:49
Hey , to clarify any doubts - I am CEOof my flying school in NZ and am coming over to India in Sept for my next batch. Hoping that a ground school in India will help cut down costs for students - as they save save two months board/lodging etc(in NZ) plus tution fees would be lower in India - so looking to pass on the savings in fees to the students.Hence, doing some legwork and research now.
Cheers!

NZNPH
23rd Jul 2011, 20:35
Which Flying school in NZ?

jehan
24th Jul 2011, 05:39
Hey Dude

I stay in mumbai but a word of advice if u r studying for nz caa alway keep a practical approach... I am a Nz CPL holder and i cleared all my paper in first attempt. Just one they (CAA) will never ask a straight question they will always twist it and turn it ...

Best of luck and where are you flying in NZ???

NZ Mac
25th Jul 2011, 03:41
I run my own flying school at Matamata , as mentioned in earlier post.

Aviator09
27th Jul 2011, 06:02
NZ Mac
Check your pm.!

livetokill22
27th Jul 2011, 06:28
I have completed my CPL from nZ and I'm interested in the classes. And I'm from around the area. Btw what's the name of your flying school?