PDA

View Full Version : Wanted exhibits & Items for Museum

m1dpq
21st Jul 2011, 11:43
This might not be the right place for this, and if so mods i apologise now...

I am the Cheif Scrounger for the North East Aircraft Museum, based in the Sunderland Area.. Have a look at our website :- North East Aircraft Museum (http://www.neam.org.uk/)

We have numerous aircraft and vehicles in our collection but are always on the lookout for more items...

Our wants list is extremely large but consists of 20ft, 30ft, & 40ft containers, metal fencing & gates, a Queen Mary Tractor & Trailer unit (although if i can get 2 i can swap 1 for a boxed Spitfire (real not model or replica)... I know where they are... & i aint telling !!!!

Urgently required is transport for a series of vehicles that must be moved from their location to our museum... and some where to store them safely..

But anything is requested, even PP equipment, as all of our members are volunteers, the only funds we have is through the gate or small donations..

I can offer 1 thing in return however and that is your URL on our website and your logo which in turn gives you roughly about £5k worth of web advertising.. Plus your name in our donors book so visitors can see who donated what!!!

Many thanks

M1dpq
Chief Scrounger
Neam

Lou Scannon
3rd Aug 2011, 20:29
All the very best with your scrounging.

It's thanks to the enthusiastic amateurs that much aviation history still remains. When I was in the scrounging business for the RAF it was a constant source of frustration just how much the "experts" had thrown away.

Let us know how you get on.