PDA

View Full Version : Psychomotor Test, Have to get full marks? Please Tell me? Urgent

Ekpilotwannabe
20th Jul 2011, 06:56
So just recently, like today, i feel i did good in the 5 test for the UK airforce psychomotor program, Which i applied for Emirates, and i was wondering do we have to get full marks on all test. Im asking this because this is a recruitment process so i can attend the course, i passed the Physics/Maths/Numercy Test aswell as the Medical Test and i just completed my psychomotor test, and so im worried if i didnt get full marks, will i not be accepted, its really my dream and so im so woried, Any encouragement or facts, please do tell me. Really appreciate it and thanks in adavance :)

20th Jul 2011, 07:24
No, you don't need full marks, seeing as full marks is pretty much impossible to achieve anyway.

You can't possibly know which parts you will have done worse or better on, and the whole thing is marked in a quite complex way, so just sit back and wait for the results.

Just as an aside, the pass mark for RAF pilot applicants is effectively 125 at the moment, out of 180 I believe.

I would doubt Emirates want a mark as high as that, but as I mentioned above there is no way you can know what your mark is until they tell you.

Ekpilotwannabe
20th Jul 2011, 07:38
Im also a, National in the country and so i applied for their program and so on, if i passed that test, i would have to do to "English language test (TOEFL with minimum of 430 points)" and well they asked for more of the national citizens to join emirates group.. is there a chance, btw im 16 going to be 17 this oct 1 so yea they did accept me to do the test, do u think im applicable of passing the other test, also i like to inform, im preety darn good at english, well not the best but yea good atlease... I didnt ask when i will get the results, do you think its a good idea to ask or just leave it be and be patient. Really appreciate if you tell me whats next do u think i should do?