PDA

View Full Version : Sigma Aviation Services

didjubrinabeer
19th Jul 2011, 23:17
G'day everyone, (my very first post....did it!)

Just been looking at some Sigma contracts in China anyone had any news Sigma Aviation services?
Also there are a couple of Upgrade Programs that have surfaced, for A320 Captains non type rated. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
cheers

goalex
20th Jul 2011, 06:09
Beer,
I'm also looking for some info regarding sigma and contract for A320 command program based in shangai.

Airbus_a321
20th Jul 2011, 09:50
so why not just ask SIGMA :}
Don't trust them ? its YOUR agency.
Don't expect any "services" from any broker any more, Not in this days.:yuk:

B737NG
20th Jul 2011, 17:56
Just Google it and you may find what you are looking for..... is that new sience or what?

It is another Agency who is trying to lure you in to make a profit. Have you ever seen a pimp in the Church on Sunday morning and confessing how many people he screwed last week?

The last few years the whole situation went down the drain: More Agents try to get a share of the cake from less yield.

Fly safe and land happy

NG

skypirate2u
21st Jul 2011, 06:38
Had more than one contract with them.... sigmar, sigma , or whatever paintjob they design.

Late on payroll more than half of the time. Once as much as three months. Always paid, but not always on time. Very little support from them when you are working in an expat position. Worked one year for them and found out at the end of the contract that thye had never provided the required insurance for me.

Never again.

goalex
21st Jul 2011, 06:58
Thank you very much pirate for your info. I'm first time considering work for any agency and a little bit affraid to leave my company and take such contract. 3 months without salary woud be catastrophic for my family.