PDA

View Full Version : sigma aviation

goalex
19th Jul 2011, 22:01
Guys, anyone has experience working with sigma aviation agency.Any info pls???

B737NG
20th Jul 2011, 17:54
Just Google it and you may find what you are looking for..... is that new sience or what? Just another Agency who is trying to lure you in to make a profit. Have you ever seen a pimp in the Church on Sunday morning and confessing how many people he screwed last week?

The last few years the whole situation went down the drain: More Agents try to get a share of the cake from less yield.

Fly safe and land happy

NG

1Wingnut
22nd Jul 2011, 00:06
You are kind of condescending for a guy who cannot even spell "science". If someone asks something that you don't want to answer, why bother with a reply? :ugh::ugh::ugh:

I also would like info on Sigma, and hope that someone who sees a question with "Sigma" in the title might be inspired to post some new, current info that just might not be found at the top of a Google search. Has anyone reading this applied for the newly posted A320 non-typed captain position, and had any reply from Sigma?

didjubrinabeer
22nd Jul 2011, 07:46
G'day,

been in touch with sigma, via email. They have many applications as you could imagine. I still wonder at the qualifications they are wanting ( somewhat low, I would have thought, considering they will be trained as a captain)...anyway....I believe they have screenings dates comimng up.
It appears the latest conditions include (these may cahnge they say):
Capt. 12kus/mth ( 6k while training for CAAC)
5k allowance ( apparently 2br unit is approx 6-8oo us /mth? from start of contract
40days annual leave
no consecutive days off ( this was the case...with 6... but they have chgnd it)
i believe the contract is 36 mths...
The assessment will include:
- SIM Assessment
- Panel Interview
- ATPL Exam
- Medical

Any info on interview/sim would be very kind..
cheers for now:)

typhoonpilot
22nd Jul 2011, 08:16
Good luck finding a nice place in Shanghai for $600-800/month. Realistically you are looking at Y10,000-15,000 for a reasonable western standard apartment in a decent location.

Typhoonpilot