PDA

View Full Version : HELP NEEDED in finding Indian school having Partenavia - P68

ezhilayyasamy
18th Jul 2011, 15:43
Hi Folks,

Need a little help in finding an Indian school that has Partenavia P68 and Piper Cherokke P28 for recency flying. They both don't have to be in the same school. I don mind if they are there in different school and in different cities. Just need a list of schools.

Thanks. Help will be appreciated.

kapoor.varun
1st Aug 2011, 11:04
1) mandhya pradesh flying club, indore( CFI CAPT. MANDAAR) and RGIA, hyderabad ( CFI CAPT. SALAAM ) are two i know off

i guess its 25/30K per hour... regarding the other piper aircraft check up on DGCA site checking validity in india... coz i have done a recency in 2 different places and havent seen any piper aircraft !!

kapoor.varun
1st Aug 2011, 11:07
1) mandhya pradesh flying club, indore and RGIA, hyderabad are two i know off

i guess its 25/30K per hour... regarding the other piper aircraft check up on DGCA site checking validity in india... coz i have done a recency in 2 different places and havent seen any piper aircraft !!

ezhilayyasamy
1st Aug 2011, 17:32
@Pagarwal.

That is a very tempting job offer you got there. It is a shame I don't fit your requirements. I have 27 Hours on the type. But don't have the rest. Sad. Anyways thanks for the info.

ezhilayyasamy
1st Aug 2011, 17:42
And thanks Kapoor.Varun.