PDA

View Full Version : BA Aptitude tests

Speedbird744
18th Feb 2001, 02:25
I need to know, when you do the Maths Aptitude tests etc. at BA, in order to get through to the next round do you have to just pass 15/30 or do you have to get one of the highest marks in your group say 27/30??Is this thing the same with the Verbal Reasoning test, do you have to get the highest grade or can you just scrape a pass mark for the next stage, (interview).
Thanks for your help,
oh, could you tell me the address I can write to, to recieve a brochure on the Cadet Scheme (if they have one), I've looked at the web site too many times.
Thanks

Speedbird 2946
18th Feb 2001, 03:45
Hello fellow birdseed,

To get through the aptitude process you must reach a defined standard... you DO NOT have to be top of your group. In this way, all or no-one, on your day could make it through. As BA always stress, you are competing against SET standards.

Okay, there is not really a decent address to write to for the brochure so call British Airways Recruitment on 0870 60 80 747 and tell the lovely people you would like to apply for the Trainee Pilot Scheme. They will ask you a few eligibility questions first and then pop one (and an application form) in the post to you!

GOOD LUCK and e-mail me for more info!

SB 2946

SpeedBird22
18th Feb 2001, 17:38
Birdseed all round then :-)

Anyway, without meaning to terrorize the original thread can anyone give me some information as to what is required for the maths test?? I know the format etc but am interest in knowing what sort of formulas and things would be useful to swot up on beforehand. Are things like percentages, fractions and probabilities still BA favourites??

I've got mine of April 17th so if anyone else has, drop me a line.

Cheers,

Birdseed22

martinf
23rd Feb 2001, 00:20
Does anyone know the current wait time for aptitudes etc for BA. Last time I heard it was two to three months but it may have changed. Anyone heard?