PDA

View Full Version : What was that?

Tinychief
6th Jul 2011, 11:40
Read about it on Yahoo two weeks back. VA, Frisco to Scotland," Wake up you *****" Anybody knows what really was it? The outcome?

OutsideCAS
6th Jul 2011, 12:53
Cabin crew face axe for foul screen jibe | The Sun |Home Scotland|Scottish News (http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3647780/Cabin-crew-face-axe-for-foul-screen-jibe.html)

I love the fact that they (passengers) are seeking compensation. Can understand that what happened is a little offensive, but WTF - did it hurt their teeny tiny eyes now, ah, anything for a quick buck eh ?.

Maybe next time VA will ensure they have suitable crew rest areas before departure. Hope the crew concerned keep their jobs myself.

ottergirl
6th Jul 2011, 18:33
Very funny, seems a bit harsh that the Flight Manager gets the sack too though; he/she may not have known what was going on til it was too late to recover it! Happy it wasn't me that had to apologise to all those people!:sad:

TSR2
6th Jul 2011, 19:37
Very funny

Very offensive more like. They deserve all they get.

AlpineSkier
6th Jul 2011, 19:53
Can understand all the comments, but cannot those commenting see that many of those people claiming will have been encouraged to do so by what they see as the " rip-you-off=for-every-bag-and-book-over-the-limit " and this is simpy pay-back.

In case anyone thinks it's important, I don't look at the carve-up, only the final bill.

I Just Want To Fly
15th Jul 2011, 11:50
A similar incident occurred at VS several years ago!

A crew member got on the PA thinking they were making the PA to Crew Rest, when in fact it went to the whole cabin - "Wake up you C**ts, we need to feed the pigs".

A similar thing also happened at VA, the PA was slightly less crass - "Wakey Wakey Hands off Snakey"

Maybe a Virgin thing, but I am sure it has happened at other airlines.

Just a bunch of losers trying to be funny! Go get another job!

LGWXOPSA
16th Jul 2011, 07:23
HA!. People really need to lighten up!. Maybe the person sending the message should be disciplined but no need to sack the two crew to who it was sent and the flight manager!. Bit OTT VS.

Take a joke people!