View Full Version : singapore airlines and emirates inquiry

criseri_1968
24th Jun 2011, 06:48
hi good day to all of you.. i am new here. i just want to ask if anyone knows what is the difference between global assessment and open day for emirates posted on their website? I also would like to know if what and how many days is the process for singapore airlines and emirates before you know the result if you passed or failed? i am a half japanese and half filipino but i live in the philippines. i would like to go to singapore to apply but i don't know anyone there that is why i want to know if how many days before you would know the result so i can book a place to stay. but i cant stay for long because its expensive. i hope someone here who have experienced the process can help. i am hoping for your replies. thank you..
i just want to ask if anyone knows if what is the cheapest but good place to stay near sheraton and holiday inn hotel singapore? and also how to get there from the changi airport to the hotel that you are going to advise? i saw hotel 81 selegie and sloane hotel is that near the sheraton and holiday inn hotel? how far is the two airlines from each other? is their any salons nearby? and also if anyone knows the cheapest airline to go to singapore from manila and vice versa? i am hoping for your replies. thank you..

TightSlot
24th Jun 2011, 07:56
Try reading the Singapore & Emirates threads in this forum - I'd say you just failed at the first hurdle.