PDA

View Full Version : Ummmmm...woops?

Homesick-Angel
23rd Jun 2011, 07:48
This (http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/importing-skyjacking-files-stupid-says-judge-20110622-1gfqq.html) is probably not a great idea if you plan to have a career in aviation..:eek:

Ex FSO GRIFFO
23rd Jun 2011, 10:39
He's from South Yarra........

I thought he'd fit right in......maybe as a C'ingwood fan....

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

multime
23rd Jun 2011, 12:31
Untill a terrorism attack happens on Australian soil we will all consider this funny. ? With refugees being placed in residential areas all around Aus at present, I doubt the seriousness of these (jokes) will be taken seriously.

tmpffisch
23rd Jun 2011, 12:38
A MAN studying in Australia to become a commercial pilot has been branded stupid, immature and thoughtless after authorities at Melbourne Airport found files on his computer with instructions on skyjacking, electronic terrorism and bomb making.
Yazen Jweinat, 22, a Bulgarian citizen resident in the United Arab Emirates, also had files titled ''Illegal Collection'' with instructions for identity fraud, disengaging electromagnetic door locks and techniques for killing humans.

ASIO is doing a great job. :ok: So glad it costs so much for an ASIC.

eocvictim
23rd Jun 2011, 12:42
So I'm guessing you have to actually take over an aircraft to be convicted of conspiring to commit a terrorist act?

Crakanuthrtinny
23rd Jun 2011, 23:23
Not the right fit for a Collingwood supporter..........he's still got too many teeth.. :ok:

startingout
23rd Jun 2011, 23:30
How did he get caught? Did he have the documents open with a big banner saying

If you want to hijack a plane...

Cutter796
24th Jun 2011, 13:37
ANAC pre student checklist
.....English - no :{
.....Maths - no :{
.....Dedicated - no:{
.....Want to live in Aus - YES :D
.....Can pay upfront - YES :D

"Well done, you have past our aptitude test, When would you like to start?" :ugh:

Ex FSO GRIFFO
24th Jun 2011, 13:41
Just LURVE THAT ONE....Mr Crakanrtinny'........

:ok::ok: :}:}:}