PDA

View Full Version : UFO and Bermuda triangle

George Zachystal
22nd Jun 2011, 18:18
I know no professional pilot wants to talk about, but if you took flight path in small engine plane in to Bermuda area and seen something please speak out. Effects of disorientations in geo-magnetic storm can happen to any one of us.
My self, I took ride in UFO and seen one park in jungle as preteen, now in my 50’s I have time and can handle / fully analyze technology. Please share your experience here in this forum.
Thank you:E

ColinB
22nd Jun 2011, 23:15
I think you would have a more fruitful response if you got the UFO pilots to contact you. Don't worry about communications, they have the technology.

ZH875
22nd Jun 2011, 23:22
"Recommended safe limits for drinking alcohol by older people should be drastically cut."

treadigraph
23rd Jun 2011, 07:21
I hope we are talking vintage UFOs here, those nasty modern plastic ones should be discussed in Rumours or the Mil forum... :p

Herod
23rd Jun 2011, 14:22
I FLEW THROUGH THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE AND SAW SOMETHING!! Lots and lots of empty ocean

hurn
23rd Jun 2011, 14:36
Some disturbing Bermuda Triangle footage here. Not for the faint hearted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBbZ31uKgnA

mr fish
23rd Jun 2011, 14:50
i guess "handle technology" not beyond qwerty keyboard stuff:}

con-pilot
23rd Jun 2011, 16:42
Well gee, I guess I've never thought about this, but while I actually didn't see anything special, once when flying a light twin, Baron, in that area, I saw somethings disappear.

I have been flying jet aircraft at high altitude for years over the Bermuda triangle. Most usually from Miami, FL. San Juan PR. Also usually the weather is very good along that route and one can see islands every where while cruising around 37,000 feet to 45,000 feet, plus a goodly number of ships.

Then one day a good friend asked me to bring back a Baron from San Juan. Being bored at that time, I agreed, my then girlfriend and I jumped on the airlines and went down to San Juan. After checking out the Baron, we left a few days later and headed back to Miami.

You know what? All those islands I that could see from 37,000 feet, had disappeared when I flew back in that Baron at 6,500 feet. :eek:

Didn't see as many ships either. :uhoh:

Agaricus bisporus
23rd Jun 2011, 18:38
Effects of disorientations in geo-magnetic storm

Effects of delusions in neo-pathetic brainstorms, more like.

Mods, JetBlast this garbage, please.

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
23rd Jun 2011, 18:52
Dear oh dear.... we sure get some fruit cakes on here!