PDA

View Full Version : Total Contract

abzheli
21st Jun 2011, 20:48
I've heard from reliable sources that the Total contract will be announced in the next few weeks. Bond seem to be confident on winning the contract, they have 3 225's on order if they win it but i was to believe the 3 big players, BP, Shell and Total will not fly with the same Helicopter company as their competitors. If CHC lose this contract will it be terminal for them in Aberdeen although whoever wins it at least there is a good chance they will need extra personnel if it goes to Bond or Bristow. Remember a year or 2 ago Bond where sure to get the Apachie contract but it stayed with CHC so you can never tell.

ironchefflay
23rd Jun 2011, 01:27
With 17 aircraft based in aberdeen, 3 going would be a big loss no doubt, but i dont think 'Terminal.'

ScotiaQ
23rd Jun 2011, 19:01
I think that you will find that Bond have other plans for their new EC 225s - due year end/early next year.

Sq

ironchefflay
24th Jun 2011, 02:36
what would they be?

MyTarget
24th Jun 2011, 07:20
Well CHC does = Can't Hold Contracts! Just look at Denmark and all the contracts are coming up for renewal in Holland aswell

norunway
19th Jul 2011, 16:24
Total have decided to exercise their two one year extention options with CHC at the moment so there will be no movement in the contract in the near future.

Camp Freddie
19th Jul 2011, 16:37
If CHC lose this contract will it be terminal for them in Aberdeen
Well CHC does = Can't Hold Contracts!

both wrong, rumours of the demise of CHC have been greatly exaggerated.

griffothefog
19th Jul 2011, 17:45
He's behind you...

No he's not...

Yes he is.........:p