PDA

View Full Version : OATS 30/03/01!!...Anyone?

Mister Geezer
17th Feb 2001, 00:19
Hi folks!

I am still on cloud nine after getting the letter from OATS saying that I am definitely on the course starting 30 March 01.

Anyone else joining me?

:) :) :)

A very happy MG!

------------------
It's a limited RAS as you approach my dark area.......

left outer, right inner
17th Feb 2001, 00:37
Hey hey! Nice one matey!

Is this the sponsorship you have got with BM? Or is it the self sponsored route you were talking about?
Congrats mate and all the best for the future! Work hard and play real hard!

All the best mate,

LORI

[This message has been edited by left outer, right inner (edited 16 February 2001).]

Mister Geezer
17th Feb 2001, 22:59
Self Sponsored! :)

BTW LORI I am hoping to see you at OATS after you get through with BA!

MG

------------------

[This message has been edited by Mister Geezer (edited 17 February 2001).]

batty
18th Feb 2001, 16:53
Have fun Mister G. I finished there last month , hard work but great fun. Self Sponsored...the only way to go!!

Mister Geezer
19th Feb 2001, 03:18
Thanks very much for that batty. Yep very hard work however I have heard some good stories of good flying etc etc....

Really looking forward to it.

MG

------------------

left outer, right inner
19th Feb 2001, 03:38
Mister Geezer!

I hope I do see you at Oxford... I had a jumpseat ride with BA to Milan today (sunday)on a B752. It was absolutely fantastic. Words cannot describe the thrill of being up there in amongst the whole environment, so I will not attempt to!

It has made me even more determined to get onto a BA course. If I keep this enthusiasm alive until my FB, that should put me in good stead hopefully (so they can see the smile on my face...from the flying of course hehe)!

All the best,

LORI

[This message has been edited by left outer, right inner (edited 18 February 2001).]