PDA

View Full Version : easa part66

safeer
21st Jun 2011, 09:40
i have completed 3 years aircraft maintenance engineering from dgca car147 approved training school india and had 2 years practical work experience from eas 145 oranisation.am i eligible to get easa part 66 licence if i clear all modules?

Alber Ratman
21st Jun 2011, 19:59
Not with that spelling.:eek:

Have you got enough work logged for all relevent ATA chapters and all the basic competencies signed off by a NRA approved Assesor? If you have done all that is required in two years, even in base.. You will be telling a few porkies!:E

Alber Ratman
21st Jun 2011, 22:18
Have you passed all the modules? Sounds like you haven't. Come back when you do..:suspect:

jimmy1990
6th Aug 2012, 09:29
i m planning to give EASA part 66 modules (B1),but i want to know what type of logbook entries do we require(means how many in each ATA chapters) to get the license and i m working in a DGCA India approved organizati

cbox chip
24th Aug 2012, 00:13
Sorry to thread jack, I had a thread about this but apparently old threads get deleted in this sub-forum (wtf?)

I am a Canadian Aircraft Maintenance Engineer looking to get his part 66 B1.3 license.

I Know which exams I need to write, what I need to do now is find the appropriate study material. I found several sites on-line with practice exams but I just don't know how to weed out the crap from the good ones.

I mentioned this in my first post about this but the first site I found offering study materials and practice tests was www.EASA66.eu EASA part 66 B1 & B1 Aviation Maintenance Training Homepage for aviation engineers EASA part 66 / JAR-66 licence exam questions (http://www.EASA66.eu) which offers material for a fee. Is it worth the money or not?

Also would I be better off purchasing textbooks as well and if so which ones would you gentlemen recommend?

Anybody care to lend a hand?

Thanks,

Adrian

flame_bringer
24th Aug 2012, 07:47
Hi adrian, pM me the EASA modules that you want and your email and i'll forward thier study material to you.

7cubed
9th Sep 2012, 00:52
It will depend on where you intend to write your exams really...

I have the Canadian ICAO license and had started writing my EASA exams too (still working on them - just no where convenient to write the exams from now that I am back in Canada)

If your doing them at a training center they will tend to have questions referring to their study material. I think the only place that offers EASA exams in Canada is BCIT - So then you would need to try to get ahold of their material...
Where are you writing...

redragon
15th Sep 2012, 21:17
Hey guys, check out posts on the Canadian forum dealing with the same subject:

AVCANADA • View topic - EASA part 66 B 1.3 licence exams at B.C.I.T. (http://www.avcanada.ca/forums2/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=76714&sid=995e8eafcb8b5a6684952ec58a346cad)

One thing to remember about studying for the module exams at BCIT is that they write their own exams questions. From my experience exam questions at BCIT are nothing like the ones in Europe - subject areas are the same of course but questions are totally different.

easaman
17th Sep 2012, 17:41
I have been dealing with BCIT exams from the first day on and had many successful students there. BCIT has used the Jeppesen books to build their exam questions!
Cheers
easaman

PS: CAA-International in Orlando and BCIT in Vancouver are at present the only EASA part 66 exam places in America!