PDA

View Full Version : from start to be pilot

wegdan
15th Jun 2011, 02:43
i had posted it in middle east forum but i didnt find any answers ...

i want to start studying flight to be a pilot in Arab (( middle east )) airlines like air Dubai , El-Qatari
so i suggest to my self start taking the ppl , ir , cpl at ((eft or aviator school))

after that i will take faa atpl (( frozen )) ((it should be ecao)) but i dont know where to take it and course duration ??

after that i will type rate on Boeing 737 ((i know ))((but also i dont know agood school to take finish the type rating in it ))

and finally i will do the eagle jet b737 program ((a320 too costly without 1 year employment)) to get experience and build hours .

what do i expect to gain from this program ((256hour in ppl,ir,cp---500h from eagle jet training----1000h to 1400h from the guaranteed 12 month employment))======1750h to 2250h include ((1500h-1900h on type b737))

do you expect this program will work and i can find job easily ?

sorry for bad english

any suggestion i will appreciate >>>

Northbeach
15th Jun 2011, 08:38
Sorry for bad English

Do not be too hard on yourself, I suspect your English is better than most people's Arabic around these forums.

I would suggest you spend time reading the many learning experiences already posted in this section of PPRuNE.

In this industry it is very hard to say that anything is "for sure"; if you go to this or that school you will have this result. Let alone any guarantee some pay to fly scheme, some years in advance, will yield some sure outcome for you.

Sorry I am unable to give you the assurance you seek. But it was the same for most of us when we started studying for this career.

No guarantees except the promise of hard work.

I wish the best of outcomes for you.

Respectfully,

Northbeach

Halfwayback
15th Jun 2011, 10:11
Wegdan

Welcome to the Pprune Wannabees forum. The question you ask have been asked and answered many times and recently in other threads.

As mentioned by the other responder we do recommend use of the 'Search' function and that will definitely give you the information you search for and also give you a better understanding of the poor state of the industry regarding recruitment and job prospects.

I shall close the thread and if you PM me later then I can always open it up again.

HWB