PDA

View Full Version : Back safe and sound

fearfull flyer
13th Jun 2011, 22:09
Hello everyone

Just wanted to say to all those who helped me over the last few months that I had a fantastic holiday and the flight was great, I wont pretend that i was 100% fearless when it came to the flight, but i felt so much more relaxed than i normally do thanks to the great people on here who offered me lots of reassurance and answered all of my annoying questions.

Those of you who took the time to answer my questions are brilliant, that little bit of knowledge about why the aircraft makes different noises now and then and what happens from take off to landing etc.. It all really helped I felt so much more relaxed just knowing that myself and family where in safe hands and the pilots knew exactly what they were doing.

People who have fears of flying (or any kind of fear) tend to blow things all out of proportion and imagine the most bizarre scenarios, and all it takes is someone who knows what they are talking about to take a little time out of their day to answer those fears and it makes a world of difference to people like myself.

And I would have absolutely no reservations at all about flying with Jet2 again, I know i worried about their planes being old to start with but my flight was great very smooth landing and very friendly pilots who informed us where we where and what route we were taking etc.... my husband (who has traveled abroad a lot in the past) commented on how smooth the landing was.

But which ever airline any of you work for I just want to say I think you are all great and even though you don't get to meet your passengers all us fearful flyers are very grateful that you get us to our destination and home again safely :D

Thank you all again
Regards
Rachel :ok: