PDA

View Full Version : Bragon Air - Out of Control...The Next Chapter

CptWhistleblower
13th Jun 2011, 09:10
Ok, it's time!

To catch up on the state of affairs, check out this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCmA95gH3bo

Then get comfy...and enjoy The Next Chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LTZ27xgsbc

PS. Happy viewing to those in particular that seem a little stressed by all these fictional characters in a fictional world, that if they resemable some kind of person living or dead is purely co-incedental...Gee I wonder why Brutus & the Muppets take it to heart...touch a raw nerve or fact did we? :D

Meccano
18th Jun 2011, 18:34
Well? We're waiting FFS!!!

Capt Toss Parker
19th Jun 2011, 05:06
Yeah hurry up and release the dirt big fella ....:\

CptWhistleblower
19th Jun 2011, 22:04
On with the show...

YouTube - ‪B‬‏

CptWhistleblower
26th Jun 2011, 00:07
And another...:D
YouTube - ‪C‬‏
We intro new characters in the next episode!:}

crwjerk
28th Jun 2011, 09:46
Surely you guys can come up with something different, they're all the same!!! How about some proof? Some newspaper articles?
I and many others eagerly await the outcome, assuming all is as alluded to here.

crwjerk
28th Jun 2011, 12:08
Indeed, but the "vibe" is that it is all true.......... I'm sure that's the message that's being sent...... BTW, they are great rumours!

CptWhistleblower
28th Jun 2011, 12:10
So, the new bits n pieces that have been revealed so far, have been between our good friends Brutus & the CP freak...seems most haven't been paying attention, but yes there was new info in there, listen carefully.

But time to move on here anyway...new episode, new character and startling information revealed. For those of you looking for proof in the new info, we know not just one, but a number of pilots that this has happened to, we will let them tell you when the time is right. Sickening what level this management will lower themselves too!

Enjoy:}
YouTube - ‪D‬‏

Fly747
4th Jul 2011, 11:54
This is getting boring, try this for something more entertaining. Funny thing no, CX or KA girls.

YouTube - ‪Airline Stewardess of Asia‬‏

Fly747
9th Jul 2011, 15:35
CX could try to recreate this with a Triple!YouTube - ‪Southwest Airlines commercial circa 1972‬‏