PDA

View Full Version : before eaglejet program

wegdan
4th Jun 2011, 06:11
i have no experience and im from egypt how can i achieve the requirements for Boeing 737 NG (ICAO)

500hour program which are Requirements: ICAO (US FAA, Canadian, Australian, etc.) CPL-IR-ME with B737 NG Type Rating (B737-200 or 300/400/500 Type Rating + NG Differences training is also acceptable). No flight time requirements

please i want to know the academies which give me these licenses ((faa is preferred because it is lower in cost))((but if the jaa is better tell me name of academy which not cost me too much))

is the epic academy or carvero academy will be my choice ??
how can i take the frozen atpl license and then the valid one

how many hours i gain from the ((Guaranteed 12 Month Employment )) and these hours added to the 500 hours basically in the course ????

the main reason of these questions to know how can i achieve ICAO ATPL and min 1500 hour including 500 (on a320 or on 737)) to find a job in Arabic company

finally thank you for understanding

FonkyMonky
4th Jun 2011, 08:15
Understanding?:p

wegdan
4th Jun 2011, 09:50
for who understand this for sure not you((monkey == idiot))

MTBUR
4th Jun 2011, 14:32
16yo brit who expects everyone to speak the king's...

we have enough people saying eaglejet et al are organisations where u sell ur soul etc...and that is well documented, and a thread search finds so many posts about that leading to information being fairly scarce for the programs.

I'm not a program advocate, I'm just saying you've made your point, as have so many more before you. Take your 16 years of wisdom and apply it to your own career.

and to make all what I said totally fine...cheers,

wegdan
4th Jun 2011, 14:47
first i know that my English is not good and i will try to get it better

and i want to apologize for monkey for what i said

second you said that eagle jet bad company and its courses is fake
so let me ask you something all companies request 1500 hour ,500hour on type . tell me how can i achieve these requests from zero experience .

widered
4th Jun 2011, 15:08
Firstly sell your body for money to fund the program,Go to the city where it would be used the most,So when you finally go to eagle jet to be a prostitute it wont be an unfamiliar thing...
This profession isnt what you think it is WAKE UP !!!

There is places where you can get a jet job without experience you just have to do the hard work first...
Maybe you never heard of that...

stuckgear
4th Jun 2011, 15:36
Clearly English is not your first language

what gave it away, perhaps the first line in the OP stating im from egypt
was bit of a give away

wegdan,

it may be some cold comfort for you, but there are many many guys and gals out there in a similar position. Some may not actually be low time pilots, but tied down to a type that has small usage or limited prospects. You will see on this forum pilots who have 3,000 hours plus and just about raking a living on a turboprop who also need something like 500 line hours on a heavy type to get that interview (and thats only the interview not even the job).

lets not even get started into the people who left integrated flight schools with 200-250 hours ..

the fact is right now, the industry is in a bad way in Europe and the states is pretty hard too. Soon in the US the new regs will come into play wich will require pilots to have hours under their belts to get the hours.

if you choose to go through the eaglejet program or another similar program, sure, you'll get all kinds of rebukes from other pilots, but the hard fact is they are not looking out for you and flip side to that is there is a lot of information on these forums on the EJ and similar programs from those who have done it. it's your dime and your decsion, but always caveat emptor (buyer beware).

The short answer is, there is no answer. It's an employers market and if they decide to state 3,000 hours TT and 1,000 ToT, they'll still be inundated with C.V./Resumes/Applications.

sorry to say, there is no magic answer.

wegdan
4th Jun 2011, 15:39
please can you tell me what you want but in better way
thank you

stuckgear
4th Jun 2011, 15:44
Funny, I thought the majority of my post was helpful...

Really ? It came across as self absorbed, arrogant and obnoxious.

Just sayin'

punk666
4th Jun 2011, 16:02
Jambone.....because you went to the latest FLYER convention and spoke to FTO's doesnt exactly give you the inside knowledge of the industry.

FTO's tell you the ****e that goes in a nice way so it doesnt sound to bad.

The industry is all about money full stop, its full of back stabbers, in fact all of the 7 deadly sins are involved when it comes to this industry.

MTBUR
4th Jun 2011, 23:52
stop referring to the commercial industry like you are a part of it. You're a 16yo PPL holder. You're flying is at a hobby level, not a professional one, so don't spew out endless facts from people trying to push their own businesses on you by saying things about EJ doing "the industry no favours".

This is our industry, not yours, and what you're doing more than anything is saying that in five years time when these guys apply for jobs back in the motherland the HR from BA et al are too incompetent to make a judgement on people who are scum. If you're so sure they are ruining things, they'll get found out - until then if you want to help the industry first of all join it and get a taste of what it's really like, not what your ab-initio instructor tells you those big shiny things at heathrow are doing, and then offer advice to our young Egyptian friend about an alternate means, not just tell him he's the scum of the earth.

We all know you're the tits, so take off your four bars which you wear while playing microsoft flight sim and open your CPL textbooks and report back when you're done.

... cheers

MTBUR
5th Jun 2011, 04:52
Like we expected anything else from an ill-informed PPL holder who thinks four bars on his sleeves are rightfully his.

:ugh:

KAG
5th Jun 2011, 07:15
Jambone:
Having attended the latest FLYER conference and spoken to FTOs, as well as frequently monitoring the posts made not only in this section but also the other sections - I'd like to say it has given me sufficient understanding of the situation in the industry to at least have my 2p's say.:)

punk666
5th Jun 2011, 07:23
We shouldnt use his age against him to be honest but fact he has no inside knowledge and then going on about it like he is involved will get his head cut off.

My age goes against my most of the time, but I have been around the industry all my life (father and other family in the industry) and I hear the stories that go on,the politics and the back stabbiing and the sooner you come to accept it then the better you stand when you begin.

Jambone if your 16 years old, your dads a captain, your aunt works in operations control and your uncle is an engineer then yes I would agree you would have a broader knowlege of the industry and have a good understanding but lets face it FTO's know **** all about the airlines unless its chief pilot is involved still.

KAG
6th Jun 2011, 21:18
I would love to be 16 years old again. There are so many mistakes I wouldn't do again. Meanwhile that's all the mistake I did that makes me "wiser" concerning decisions today...

It's great to be young, and for many reasons.
It's great aswell to be a bit older with some experience, for many reasons also.

Each flight hour you have in your logbook is somewhat bad news, because all this experince brings you closer to your death.

Let's enjoy what we are, whatever our age, and let's try not to behave like experienced individuals (giving advices is part of this behaviour) when we have no experience. There is a time for everything, and no willing in the world can change the clock.

captainsuperstorm
7th Jun 2011, 05:56
500/1500h to get a job?

wrong my friend, it s 500/1500h to apply. It doesn't give you a job as you have sim test, written test....
Do you think you are alone on earth? there are thousand of 320 pilots looking for job.it's call competition. why not pay for 2000h line training?or buy a PC sim.

this industry is filled with morons and monkeys and prostitute pilots! been there long enough to see how bad it is.

get real...nobody is going to give you a jet job.

737-NG
7th Jun 2011, 16:35
Come on guys, y'all got away from the original post! Give Jambone a break ! Besides what he is saying, and the way he is saying it,( which I find to be a proof of a certain maturity), is not so far from the ugly truth, now is it?

KAG
7th Jun 2011, 17:33
You have a point 737-NG.