PDA

View Full Version : Question Banks...

RollNow!
3rd Jun 2011, 18:18
Hello all! Had a 'google' of this but only found one thread and it was rather old ... 2 questions for anyone in the know.

Im currently at CATS, the Q Bank they have is actually rather good! I was told by a guy i know who's flying now who did his ATPL on the Bristol Q Bank.

Firstly he tells me the ATPL Q Bank might be changing from the Bristol one to something else. Any truth in this?

Secondly does anyone know how similar (if at all) the CATS question bank is to the Bristol one? I dont want to pay for something i already own so to speak :)

Thanks in advance !

Miguel.
4th Jun 2011, 09:54
I think he means when EASA kicks in.

For now, I think Bristol QB is as good as it gets!

RollNow!
4th Jun 2011, 12:30
Ah thanks! That rings a bell! Do you happen to know when that will be ?

Im using the CATS one at the moment, im told thats more than good enough i might get a week on BGS' one and see though. Just dont want to fork out £50+ for something i might already have

RollNow!
4th Jun 2011, 13:32
Im modular but ok mate SOLD! Ill get a subscription then. It actually says the questions are similar to the ones on the Progress tests. So how similar or different for that matter they are from BGS i dont know. I dont know how many ways they can ask you a similar question though. It has to be something like i guess... but i shall invest :)