PDA

View Full Version : Emirates to restart there Engineering Base in Sydney

Pterois Volitans
25th May 2011, 04:23
Heard a rumor today, that Emirates are going to start back up there engineeing base at Sydney again?:rolleyes:
Was told it was due to having lost "trust" in AMSA?:ugh:
Anyone free to comment?

unionist1974
25th May 2011, 07:11
And , I am sure they will build an Engine Shop , Component Shop , with test facilities , Then they will build a HM Hangar. Yes , keep the dream alive . HAAAaaaa. Haaaaaaaa.

fromwayback
25th May 2011, 08:52
Their are many reasons for this surely? Do you know why there changing there decision to get rid of there engineers? I think their are commercial reasons for everything but its quite a turn around.

FRQ Charlie Bravo
25th May 2011, 09:19
Know know know! There is know weigh there going to be bringing their engineering staph hear!

Freak Charlie Bravo

another superlame
25th May 2011, 09:50
Maybe Emirates might grow into a monster and take over Singapore and AMSA,

Nudlaug
25th May 2011, 15:04
Your gonna be very happy when I tell you that you're rumor is in fact correct!

Bolty McBolt
30th May 2011, 04:59
Ok I will bite.
Whom would take such a job.

For which ever story you believe caused EK to shut its engineering doors the issue still remains.
The manager is still the same, so the old issues and working enviroment will re-appear

EK shut its doors once and punted all the guys, except 1 :E . Why would anyone leave a full paying gig for such a sketchy outlook with EK.

I know the qf dads army part-timers would be keen but they would all require training on new type....

unionist1974
30th May 2011, 06:56
mmmm got me wondering !

King William III
31st May 2011, 01:15
Perhaps they see a pool of disengaged, disenchanted, highly trained potential employees ?

Nah, none of them in Sydney……...:sad:

Redstone
31st May 2011, 03:45
For which ever story you believe caused EK to shut its engineering doors the issue still remains.
The manager is still the same, so the old issues and working enviroment will re-appear

Employee Relations Emirati style Bolty?