PDA

View Full Version : Faa > anac

elmetal
15th May 2011, 22:02
Good evening gentlemen,

I currently hold a cmel/csel here in the USA (FAA)

I am a brazilian citizen and I am hoping to move back to Brazil to continue my aviation career. The problem is ANAC (as usual).

I did all my studies here from Middle School on up (through a bachelors degree)

What do I need to do before I go to Brazil to be ready for all the stuff they are going to have me do? I assume when I get there I will do a medical, some flights, and test and then at some point a checkride.

Anybody done this recently or in the same boat as me that can somewhat help me from long bureaucratic delays? (like having to juramentar my college diploma before I go, or other stupid Brazilian govt stuff like that)

I just don't want to go there and be ready for the conversion stuff just to have to come back to the US to handle more papers

thanks guys

Andrea_CTA
16th May 2011, 09:20
This is a topic that we have recent treated. Let's have a look to the really last topic and you will get it :ok:

elmetal
16th May 2011, 12:19
Yeah I've been reading that one and I'ev talked to swiss about it, I just need some more specialized input (as in I did all my schooling here including college, etc etc) and I didn't want to hijack that thread, that's all!

Thanks for reminding me about that thread, because I forgot to subscribe to it though :D