PDA

View Full Version : Where will 2011s RAAF airshow be held?

TehLewis
13th May 2011, 08:25
After looking through the internet, I'm surprised to say that I haven't seen many people asking where the next RAAF airshow is going to be! O:

I've read in a few places that it will be in Edinburgh SA, and the people saying so seem to be pretty confident with this information. Others have speculated that it would be somewhere like Pearce in WA. I literally have no idea and seeing as I live in SA, I would love to have it come down here this year.

After being to Edinburgh (2007), Avalon (2009, 2011), and Williamtown (2010), I've been trying to go to every airshow possible, and if it was somewhere in SA this year, it would be extremely convenient!

If anyone knows about the whereabouts, could you please inform us where it will be held this year?

Thanks

Lewis

sisemen
13th May 2011, 09:21
Probably not too far from here... http://www.pprune.org/jet-blast/450660-where-will-years-raaf-airshow-held.html

Hopefully, you'll get more luck here :} I thought I was having a severe dose of deja vu for a moment.

TehLewis
13th May 2011, 09:59
Hehe yeah, I thought this sub section would have a broader knowledge on the matter :P

typerated
13th May 2011, 10:39
You have already seen it - the 90th bash at Avalon. I hear as part of cost cutting there is no RAAF autumn show this year :(