View Full Version : central flight training

fanda78
12th May 2011, 15:24
Commercial Pilot Training ‹ Central Flight Training (http://www.centralflighttraining.com/commercial-pilot-training/)

anyone has any kind of experience with this set up? I am playing with an idea to do an MEP/IR there...

any comment appreciated

madlandrover
15th May 2011, 22:00
Yes - it's a new school, but the owner & HoT has many years experience within the industry and is running the school himself to ensure that it's run properly from day 1.

fanda78
17th May 2011, 13:58
Thanks for your reply

B2N2
17th May 2011, 18:31
but the owner & HoT has many years experience within the industry and is running the school himself to ensure that it's run properly from day 1

Like so many other schools?
:E

Sorry couldn't resist.....I'll get my coat.

madlandrover
18th May 2011, 22:35
Like so many other schools?

If you see enough mistakes, you know how not to do it... It's surprisingly easy to do it right, very frustrating when it's done wrong so often!

warrior151
3rd Nov 2011, 17:46
Just completed my MEP with these chaps at Tatenhill and I can thoroughly recommend the setup. My instructor took time to deliver a professional training package and made every minute of my three days count. They are instructors with a conscience who jumped ship from an ailing establishment elsewhere in the Midlands to provide good, honest training. Job well done.

fa2fi
3rd Nov 2011, 18:17
Agreed recently trained there. Great school all the instructors were very friendly and helpful and Craig, my instructor was brilliant. It's a nice little airfield to operate out of too. Would definitely recommend.