View Full Version : NIGHT RATING, help!!!!!!

757_wannabe
11th May 2011, 14:15
Hi, does anybody know of a school who would do a night rating with me in the uk in the next month or so?! Dont care how much it costs or whether it takes one night or one week. Any help VERY much appreciated thanks guys!

Mr Grimsdale
11th May 2011, 14:51
night rating - Google Search (http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=night+rating)

welliewanger
11th May 2011, 15:00
You just need a school at an airport which opens late enough and deep enough pockets for them to stay open that late. Multiflight in Leeds springs to mind.

'India-Mike
11th May 2011, 15:26
I did offer previously in the thread of the nearly-same title back in March. Being in Dumfries I thought you'd be close enough to make it slightly less inconvenient.

When I made my first offer official night at Prestwick was 2021BST. It's now 2144BST. That's going to hurt, and it's only getting worse:E

Glasgow Flying Club will do it too. But the landings are expensive and I think there's a ban on circuits after a certain time, which there isn't at Prestwick.

I'm Off!
11th May 2011, 17:20
Almat at Coventry?

757_wannabe
12th May 2011, 03:27
thanks very much for the suggestions folks, managed to get something sorted last minute! :ok: