PDA

View Full Version : What do you need for a Modular JAA CPL?

twistedenginestarter
21st Jan 2002, 13:57
It appears to me that for an ATPL you need:. .<ul type="square"> CPL/ATPL Groundschool CPL Flight Training Instrument Rating Multi Crew Cooperation[/list]It is not however so clear what you need for just a CPL. Can you drop both the IR and MCC?

By the way, I accused Bristol of not responding to their website requests dailogue. I am please to report this must have been a glitch as I got a very quick and professional response when I tried again last week.

So now I must turn my attention to Oxford. Don't you think their Web site is a mess? It is over-the-top visually and thus takes and age to load. This sadly is rather at the expense of hard information eg the price. It seems they are forcing you to use their bulletin board to find anything out. Use real names? - I should co-co!

Genghis the Engineer
21st Jan 2002, 15:21
Or you could go to the CAA website and download their information sheet containing the requirements and syllabus.

G

twistedenginestarter
21st Jan 2002, 18:21
Danny

When you bring back the PPRuNe ratings, instead of Second Officer, can you make the lowest possible rating Genghis.

Or would that be too insulting...