PDA

View Full Version : DHL recruitment!!!! Questions for HR

saddest aviator
7th May 2011, 12:38
I have in the past some 3 years ago applied and been interviewed for a DEC in DHL. At the time the T's & C's were not that attractive, including a non reducing 12k bond even though type rated and current. A sim ride was offered at short notice on a take it or leave it basis, so as to prevent any embarrasment and cost to company, the offer was politely declined.
Now things have improved and could prove interesting, however my application has been declined because I turned down their previous offer!!
Can someone please enlighten me as to the logic of this policy? I am right in assuming that DHL need pilots am I not?:ugh:

ph-gjk
7th May 2011, 16:27
I'm not sure who told you that " things have improved". :)

It's policy of the company not to hire people who once left the company for pasture green and want to return. (None of the ex-DHL Silverjet pilots were taken back)
I guess it's the same for people who applied and decided not to accept the job offer.

Since 2008 T&C's went down the hill, so again who told you or what made you think "things improved"?

Honiley
9th May 2011, 22:42
Simple answer - you were dealing with a VERY immature management that's all about nothing more than 'willy waving' - even the HR Manager I hear!!!!