View Full Version : Atlantic Sponsorship

steven
14th Feb 2001, 13:53
High guys, here we go again.
I got the letter yesterday that I have been called for interviews and aptitude tests for the Atlantic Airlines (Air Atlantique) Cadet Pilot Training Scheme.
Guys is there anyone out there that has been before. What should I expect. What sort of interview answers do they like to hear.
MOST IMPORTANTLY can anyone give me any advice on where to get some practice for written aptitude tests.
All advive welcome.
Thanks Guys

Steven

PS are the tests going to concentrate on airplane technical subjects or are they more basic intelligence tests like mensa.
------------------
jsk

[This message has been edited by steven (edited 19 February 2001).]

steven
15th Feb 2001, 13:55
Hey guys this is a big chance for me, any advice on where to get info on aptitude tests is greatly recieved.

Steven

Token Bird
15th Feb 2001, 14:28
I suggest you do a search for 'Air Atlantique' on this forum, as they have been discussed before and you will find people you can contact who have been through the selection.

I'm planning on going for it later in the year (I need my 100 hours first), so when you do find out, let me know.

I have a feeling they use Morrisby tests - check out www.morrisby.co.uk, (http://www.morrisby.co.uk,)

Good luck,
Token Bird

Perfect PFL
15th Feb 2001, 17:45
I only sent off the form last week, and got a letter saying that I do meet all of their requirements, and they will keep me on record till next time, so I guess I just missed the deadline. This is for their full sponsorship by the way.
Does anyone know how long I am likely to be waiting if I have to wait until their next round of interviews? Hopefully it won't be too long?

Thanks.

steven
19th Feb 2001, 15:58
Some people seem to think that Atlantic Airlines do use morrisby tests other say they do not any more advice welcome

el llanito
23rd Feb 2001, 01:24
when i joined atlantic some moons ago ((i no longer work for them, but it was great fun when i did)), i had to sit the McQuaig tests - believe its used by the Oz forces. hope that helps. cheers http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/cool.gif